There are always so many cool things happening in Seattle that I want to go check out. I often fail to execute on my initial desire though, so the Jiaxin Machine Bucket List Calendar™ is my way of being more intentional and deliberate about seeking new experiences. It’s an organized list of events, restaurants/bakeries, local attractions, and new things I have been wanting to try (recipes, workout classes, and many more random shenanigans).
I have already registered/paid for any events requiring such action, so homegirl is making the commitment to be there (barring any work or personal emergencies). I’m hoping to also use this calendar of fun as a way to reconnect with friends I haven’t seen in a while, so if you’re interested in tagging along text me and I’ll let you know if I feel like being social.
How to read this list: The number corresponds to the date. E.g: the 1st listed item corresponds to November 1st, 2nd listed item is on November 2nd, 3 is Nov 3rd.... so on and so forth, until the 20th of the month. I have also shared a detailed PDF complete with locations, times, costs, and brief descriptions.
- Seattle Science Slam
- Gates Foundation Discovery Center Launch Party
- Women in Product – Driving Innovation
- JZ gets a library card at Seattle Public Library
- Basic Bead Stringing
- JZ makes green curry
- JZ plays volleyball with a group of adults
- King County Behavioral Health Legislative Forum
- The Color Blonde Art Bash: Capitol Hill Art Walk
- JZ explores Pioneer Square Art Studios
- JZ starts her free 1-week trial at CorePower Yoga
- JZ hangs out at Olympic Sculpture Park
- JZ makes dan dan noodles
- General Porpoise Donuts
- Higher Ed: Interview with a Witch
- Notions of Home Exhibit
- SAM Remix
- JZ organizes a beer crawl
- JZ eats carbs on Sunday Pasta Night at Artusi
- JZ eats pastries from Amandine Bakeshop
Please comment any thoughts/feedback/questions you have or any suggestions you have for future Jiaxin Machine Bucket List Calendar™s. This is the first time I’m doing this, and if people appreciate it I’ll continue.